Virtual delivery over six weeks, courses begin Tuesday, April 6, 2021, and run through Tuesday, May 11, 2021.
All Sessions – 11 am – 2:30 pm EDT (Specific session topics subject to change.)
- Day 1: April 6, 2021 | Maximizing Value with the Right Transaction, Pt.1
- Day 2: April 12, 2021 | Maximizing Value with the Right Transaction, Pt. 2
- Day 3: April 13, 2021 | Creating & Protecting Value Through Financial Analysis, Pt.1
- Day 4: April 19, 2021 | Creating & Protecting Value Through Financial Analysis, Pt.2
- Day 5: April 20, 2021 | Creating & Protecting Value Through Financial Analysis, Pt. 3
- Day 6: April 26, 2021| Transaction Valuation, Pt. 1
- Day 7: April 27, 2021 | Transaction Valuation, Pt. 2
- Day 8: May 3, 2021 | The M&A Process, Pt. 1
- Day 9: May 4, 2021 | M&A Process, Pt. 2 & Deal Structuring, Pt. 1
- Day 10: May 10, 2021 | Deal Structuring, Pt. 2
- Day 11: May 11, 2021 | Deal Negotiation and CM&AP Faculty Roundtable
Participants who attend this program earn a Certified M&A Professional certificate from Kennesaw State University’s Coles College. In addition, successful completion of the program can be applied to jump-start the educational requirements of the M&A Master M&A advisor (M&AMI) certification application process with the M&A Source, or to use the credits towards your M&AMI recertification, and/or to sharpen your skills for your M&A practice.
This CM&AP program qualifies for 40 hours of CPE (for Certified Public Accountants) and 20 hours of CLE (for attorneys, per the State Bar of Georgia).